discuss: Final Reviews Required: Spam Filtering for Mail Exhangers (2nd request)

Subject: Re: Final Reviews Required: Spam Filtering for Mail Exhangers (2nd request)
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2004 01:57:25 -0000

--- Tor Slettnes ####@####.#### wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On July 7th, I sent a message to this list, asking
> for reviews of my
> "Spam Filtering for MXs" HOWTO.
>
> As mentioned then, I am a bit uncertain about the
> steps involved.  After
> reading the LDP Authoring Guide, it seemed to me
> that this announcement
> would somehow trigger the final review process,
> starting with a
> technical accuracy review.  Is this correct?  Or do
> I need to submit the
> document somewhere else in particular?

As I understand it this discussion list in meant for
peer reviews that are done initially before someone
assigned to do it does the tech and language reviews.
That is triggered by sending the document to
####@####.#### which the coordinators would look
into and request in the editors list and this one for
volunteers

> PS.  There have been some changes since then.  Most
> notably, I changed
> the license terms to GPL instead of GFDL, per
> recommendation from Tollef
> Fog Heen and a couple of others.  Turns out the
> latter license may not
> be compliant with DFSG - the Debian Free Software
> Guidelines...

Yes. GFDL is likely not acceptable by Debian. GPL
would be.

regards
Rahul Sundaram

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail