discuss: Final Reviews Required: Spam Filtering for Mail Exhangers (2nd request)

Subject: Final Reviews Required: Spam Filtering for Mail Exhangers (2nd request)
From: Tor Slettnes ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2004 01:25:05 -0000

Hello,

On July 7th, I sent a message to this list, asking for reviews of my
"Spam Filtering for MXs" HOWTO.

As mentioned then, I am a bit uncertain about the steps involved.  After
reading the LDP Authoring Guide, it seemed to me that this announcement
would somehow trigger the final review process, starting with a
technical accuracy review.  Is this correct?  Or do I need to submit the
document somewhere else in particular?

Is this the right time to ask for CVS access to cvs.tldp.org?

The DocBook XML files are available from:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX-current.tar.gz

A PDF version is at:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX.pdf

Finally, the HTML version is available online:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

-tor

PS.  There have been some changes since then.  Most notably, I changed
the license terms to GPL instead of GFDL, per recommendation from Tollef
Fog Heen and a couple of others.  Turns out the latter license may not
be compliant with DFSG - the Debian Free Software Guidelines...