discuss: Reviews required: LPI Certification Self-Study Guide

Subject: Re: Reviews required: LPI Certification Self-Study Guide
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2004 22:12:51 -0000

--- Saqib Ali ####@####.#### wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> > worth-while self study guide.  My reason for
> > submitting the document in its present and
> > incomplete state was to lay out the basic
> framework
> > and hopefully generate some interest in the
> project
>
> I strongly with David on this. Due to the nature and
> breadth of the document that David is working on, a
> review of framework and layout is needed. We all
> need
> to agree on the basic layout of the document, and
> then
> David and others can go in add the
> questions/examples/hints etc.

David should have communicated his intention prior to
submission. In general if documents are submitted for
review then they are expected to be reasonably
complete  because LDP is going to do a language and
tech review on them. The question isnt whether the
document is useful or not - it certainly is.

regards
Rahul Sundaram

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo