discuss: Reviews required: LPI Certification Self-Study Guide

Subject: Re: Reviews required: LPI Certification Self-Study Guide
From: "David Horton" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2004 18:19:26 -0000

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:51:25PM -0500, David Horton wrote:
> > It is short because much of it is incomplete.  I am still trying to find
> > people to help write practice questions, answers and references.
>
> Only completed documents should be submitted to the formal review process.
> We have very few volunteers to conduct reviews and already 15 or so
> documents in the review process.

When I said I was looking for people to help write practice questions I did not mean to imply that I was asking TLDP editors to help me write the document.  I do however wish to get assistance from the Linux community as a whole.  It would be unrealistic to think that I myself could do justice to every topic the LPI exams cover.  But, with the help of others I believe together we can build a worth-while self study guide.  My reason for submitting the document in its present and incomplete state was to lay out the basic framework and hopefully generate some interest in the project.  I would be more than happy to leave it on the "in progress" list and complete the review at a later time.  However if you wish to get a jump on things I believe there is enough content for you to judge the quality of the document.

Dave