discuss: Final Review Needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers

Subject: Re: Final Review Needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers
From: Tor Slettnes ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2004 04:08:59 -0000

On Jul 10, 2004, at 10:37, Timothy M. Lyons wrote:
> I'd be happy to assist in the Sendmail section of the document as I
> both use sendmail and implement a fairly stringent set of anti-spam
> / anti-virus controls in the environment.
>
> Let me know if you need the assistance.

That would be great!

The archive
(http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX-
current.tar.gz) already contains one file named "impl-sendmail.xml".
If you want to edit this file directly, feel free to do so.  (Perhaps
modelled after the Exim implementation, where I start off with a
somewhat basic set of techniques, then add on features one by one).

Otherwise, if you want to send me some configuration snippets,
comments/documentation, etc,  I can probably put these together as
well.

You may want to coordinate this with Rodolfo Pais
(rpaiz/at/simpaticus/dot/com), I am not sure how much (if anything) he
already has done.

Thanks in advance!

-tor