discuss: Final Review Needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers

Subject: Final Review Needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers
From: Tor Slettnes ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2004 20:22:36 -0000

Hello,

I believe that my "Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers" HOWTO is now
ready for final reviews (v0.05).

The document is organized into a theoretical part (chapters 1, 2, 3),
and a sample implementation for the Exim MTA in appendix A.

I have decided to eliminate the "Sendmail Implementation" appendix for
now, because:

  (a) I have not recently heard from the prospective lead
      that previously offered to help with this implementation

  (b) I am not a sendmail expert myself

  (c) I have not yet heard from anyone else who would be able
      to help.  I suspect this may change once the document reaches
      more people.

I am a bit uncertain about the next steps in the review process.  Is
this the right time for me to ask for a CVS account on the "tldp.org"
server?

In the mean time, the DocBook XML files are available in this archive:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX-current.tar.gz

The HTML version is available online:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/