discuss: Proposal: LPI Self-Study Guide

Subject: Proposal: LPI Self-Study Guide
From: David Horton ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jul 2004 23:22:07 -0000

Hi All,

I recently took the Linux Professional Institute 101 & 102 certification
exams.  In my preparation for the exams I had a difficult time finding
any up-to-date self study books.  It seems that everything was printed
about 2000 or 2001 and the LPI exams were updated in 2003.  Because of
this I was motivated to start building a self-study guide for others who
may find themselves in the same situation.  I have put together a
skeleton of a self-study guide which is available in HTML and DocBook
XML at: http://www.happy-monkey.net/LPI/  My goal is to recruit other
LPI certified individuals to help write practice questions and provide
references for further study.  Please have a look at the guide and give
me your thoughts.  Also, if there are any LPI certified people on this
list I could use help with the content.

Dave