discuss: Bible Translation HOWTO (new)

Subject: Re: Bible Translation HOWTO (new)
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2004 20:47:58 -0000

Hi all,

I concur with what Stephen says below.  I was gonna say a bunch of other
stuff to support why the document was accepted, but as he's kind of
indicated, it will speak for itself once complete.

The title won't remain as it is currently either.  We've already
discussed this with the author and explained the issues.

When the time comes for review, it will see more than a couple of eyes,
and until then, unless anyone has any feedback relating ONLY to the
content of the document, the rest of the discussion should end.  There's
no need to remind anyone that this isn't a theological discussion list.

(In my best corp-speak:) Thanks for your cooperation!

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com