discuss: Re: Review needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers (fwd)

Subject: Re: Review needed: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers (fwd)
From: Shuvam Misra ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2004 09:20:32 -0000

I asked a friend, who is not a member of this list, to review the Spam
Filtering HOWTO. He has worked with Exim and spam filtering for some
time, and has tried various measures, and tackled irate users who have
had their mail flow disrupted as a result of some of them. I'd consider
his feedback valuable. In fact it was with his feedback that we have
implemented (Sendmail-based) spam filtering on our servers.

These are his terse comments. On the whole, he appears to feel that the
HOWTO is quite okay.

Hope this helped a bit.

Shuvam