discuss: Getting Linux Help HOWTO -- revised

Subject: RE: Getting Linux Help HOWTO -- revised
From: "Greg Porter" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jun 2004 01:26:55 -0000

Hi Ray.

I'm so completely new that I briefly hesitated to reply <BUT>

The way that I understand the GNU FDL, the portion of your doc that
contains reference to the license should be somehow <special>, so that
the license is preserved.  In some other docs I have seen, they
considered the copyright and licensing section to be front cover text.

I'm not sure of the best way to do this, but it's possible if you don't
preserve the copyright, some malicious person could rip your whole doc
off and say it was public domain.

Experienced LDP folks probably have a better grip on this.

It looks good so far, back to reading it :)

Regards,

Greg

P.S. IANAL