discuss: Getting Linux Help HOWTO -- revised

Subject: Getting Linux Help HOWTO -- revised
From: Ray Benjamin ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jun 2004 22:28:58 -0000

Hi,

I got some very valuable feedback from the first round of reviews of
this document.  I am still working on gathering information for some of
the suggested changes, so this still isn't a finished version of the
document.  It's still very much a working draft.

I have incorporated many of the suggestions I received and I've added a
number of graphics.  This email gets rejected if I try to include the
actual XML file.  You can see the entire HOWTO in HTML form on my
website at www.raybenjamin.com/linux-help-how-to/index.html.  All of the
graphics are available at that location as well.  You can get it in xml
format at www.raybenjamin.com/linux-help-how-to/Getting Linux Help
HOWTO.xml.

I would appreciate if if some of you would take another pass through the
document and let me know what you see that still needs improvement.
There is also a new links section where I would like to add additional
links to helpful resources.  If you have suggestions I would appreciate
them.

Thank you,
  Ray Benjamin