discuss: Linux Dictionary conversion

Subject: Re: Linux Dictionary conversion
From: "David Horton" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jun 2004 15:38:22 -0000

I have encountered this as well.  It seems to me that the problem is with the & macros being a relative path.  For example, in your main document you have

<!ENTITY Punctuation SYSTEM "Punctuation.xml">

which means that whenever &Punctuation is encountered, the contents of ./Punctuation.xml are inserted.  This is fine when all your files are in the same directory.  But, when you use the validator it expects to find Punctuation.xml in /tmp/apache since that's where your main document was uploaded to.  Unfortunately the only solution I can think of is to not use the & macros and just have one big XML file.

Dave