discuss: I'm baaack!

Subject: I'm baaack!
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jun 2004 22:42:30 -0000

Hi everyone!

After some much needed time away, the kids are now on summer vacation,
my third manuscript is coming along quite nicely, and I now have more
time to resume my responsibilities.

A big thank you to Emma, who was kind enough to handle everything in my
absence.  Now that I'm back, we'll keep working on coordination of tech
and language reviews.  I'm getting up to speed on what's in the works
right now, and should be back on track fairly quickly!

Looking forward to working with you all again!

Tab
--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com