discuss: Proposal: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers HOWTO

Subject: Proposal: Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers HOWTO
From: Tor Slettnes ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jun 2004 22:14:24 -0000

Hello,

I am in process of writing up a fairly lengthy document on SMTP
transaction-time spam/malware filtering, for use in incoming mail
exchangers.   I have been concentrating on a setup with specific
software (Exim, Exiscan, Spamassassin, Greylistd), but as I have been
writing along, I have found that I can easily separate out the "theory"
part from the Exim-specific "implementation" part, so as to make the
document useful for other setups as well.

I would like to submit this document to TLDP in the near future
(probably sometime next week).   I am currently in process of
converting the portions that I have already written (about 60%) into
DocBook XML, using the templates form the TLDP Authoring Guide.

Questions? Comments? Flames?

Thanks,
-tor