discuss: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP

Subject: Re: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2004 19:15:08 -0000

At 10:26 6/1/2004, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
>I have absolutely no idea what happened, HOWEVER, I'm a little mortified
>that it did happen and would be very happy to move forward from this
>mistake.

If someone desires to wash dirty laundry in private, that is fine by me...
I do not demand or desire a public show. However, may I suggest that the
staff or "inner circle" please conduct a formal inquiry into why it
happened? Such a thing should never happened, and it is a painful but
necessary process to ask the tough questions and find out where things went
wrong, so that the community and the individuals may handle future
occurrences better.

>I've asked Teus to get in touch with me directly. Anyone who is
>interested in working with myself and Teus on this HOWTO should email me
>OFF-LIST.

Since I was already replying to the list, forgive me for also including
this here... it was just easier. I'll be happy to help review and comment
on the HOWTO as desired, but I am afraid I do not have the time right now
to help with the writing of it.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz