discuss: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP

Subject: Re: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2004 16:27:04 -0000

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 07:54:40PM +0100, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> I had the opportunity to go to a week-long seminar and have been out of
> touch totally (so I have 4000 messages to sort through), but I would like
> to know for sure whether or not someone did kick Teus off the list. Can
> anyone other than Sergiuzs do that? Did Sergiusz or anyone else do that? If
> so, why? The actual discussion involved a lot of people *other* than Teus
> mostly, and perhaps one or two posts from him which were the least
> controversial and religious of the bunch... kicking him off would have been
> totally inappropriate, I think.

I have absolutely no idea what happened, HOWEVER, I'm a little mortified
that it did happen and would be very happy to move forward from this
mistake. I've asked Teus to get in touch with me directly. Anyone who is
interested in working with myself and Teus on this HOWTO should email me
OFF-LIST.

I'd like to close this topic of discussion for now. We'll open the can of
worms again when the document is ready for review.

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin