discuss: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP

Subject: Re: why the bible translation howto is inappropriate for LDP
From: "s. keeling" ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2004 01:29:04 -0000

Incoming from Michael H. Collins:

> I woud say that "How to Translate Religious Documents in Linux"  Is
> acceptable with reservations but why not "Howto Translate Documents
> using Open Source Software" should suffice would probably be acceptable

This could be generalized even more.  _Whatever_ can't now be done
natively in Linux (is there anything?) may be possible via some
combination of vmware, crossover, wine, ... potentially/ideally leading
toward the development of native Linux apps.

However, I consider this whole issue over.  Teus, damn the torpedos,
full speed ahead!  :-)

- -