discuss: Re: New HOWTO proposal [sumit@thecyberzoneonline.com]

Subject: Fwd: Re: New HOWTO proposal [sumit@thecyberzoneonline.com]
From: Howard Shane ####@####.####
Date: 10 May 2004 14:09:53 -0000

I was going to hold off writing this HOWTO because of the attached (I'm
not sure if people on the list got this or not), but now I've decided
otherwise. I will be trying my best to be application neutral and
simply name alternatives when possible for office-type applications,
rather than competing with another work. I have a lot of general
information written in my years of note-taking that I think needs to
get out there to the masses.

Very good, it is matching with my current work and I am on the midway of
this topic.

I have given a name of it, let's see how people think about it ?

Name is "How to - Manage SOHO jobs using Linux & OpenOffice"

waiting for further comments

Sumit

--