discuss: man LDP in Debian

Subject: Re: man LDP in Debian
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 4 May 2004 22:35:58 -0000

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:55:29PM +0200, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> I would indeed have liked to change it myself but as
> the copyright is free anyone can change it without
> asking me. Has it already been changed? If so, to what?

I've already told the list that the maintainer of man pages has already
emailed me to say he's made the corrections. The changes have not
propagated to the latest Debian unstable package; I have no idea how long
that takes though.

The revised text reads as follows:
WEB PAGES
       The  LDP  has its own dedicated web site as do many of the
       various translations projects which are  linked  from  the
       main LDP web site at
              http://www.tldp.org/
       which you may wish to bookmark.

MAN PAGES
       A  web  page  with status information for manual pages and
       translations is found at
              http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/man/

MAILING LISTS
       LDP has a number of mailing lists, such as

       ####@####.####
              Announcements from the LDP project

       ####@####.####
              General discussion on the LDP project

              Questions about the use of DocBook

       For subscription information, see the website.

       If you are interested in DocBook beyond the simple  markup
       of your LDP document, you may want to consider joining one
       of the OASIS DocBook mailing lists. Please see http://doc\255
       book.org/mailinglist/index.html for more information.

FILES

Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]