discuss: Kerberos Infrastructure HOWTO

Subject: Kerberos Infrastructure HOWTO
From: "V. Alex Brennen" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2004 18:38:06 -0000

Good afternoon LDP Staff,

I had written a HOWTO on the setup of Linux Kerberos
authentication infrastructure as part of a consulting
project at a University about year ago.

I am planning to update the HOWTO in order to improve
the writing quality, make the document more Linux
specific, fix broken links, and add new content.

I would like to know if the LDP would be interested
in publishing a revised version of the document. The
version which I plan to update can be found here:

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/kerby-infra.html

If the LDP will accept it, I will convert it to
the LDP formats & standards when I update it.

Please let me know if you would accept this
proposal for an updated copy of my Kerberos
document to the LDP.

Thanks,

       - VAB