discuss: Re: Linux USB sub-system Guide

Subject: Re: LDP: Linux USB sub-system Guide
From: Michael Schlenstedt ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2004 17:56:11 -0000

On Mon Apr 19, 2004, Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.#### wrote:

> That was before my time. Tabatha has been incredibly busy but then her
> she had hardware failures on top of that and lost all of her data. I'm
> taking over for her for a couple of months until she can get back on her
> feet. (Then when she comes back I will be working on technical reviews.)
>
> So let's try this again...what documents would you like to submit? Are
> they finished? Are they ready for the formal review process?

Hello Emma!

Ah ok, I understand the problem. Best wishes to Tabatha from my side!

I want to submit a new howto: "Linux ISDN HOWTO". The document is far
away from finishing, but there's a preliminary TOC available in german
and english:

http://www.schlenn.net/~michael/isdn4linux/EN-TOC.txt
http://www.schlenn.net/~michael/isdn4linux/DE-TOC.txt

At the moment, I am working on the german version, which still is heavily
under contruction. But I've published a draft, which I update
frequently. It is available at:

http://www.schlenn.net/~michael/isdn4linux/draft/

After the german version is finished, I will translate it to english
(with the help of some other folks, I hope ;-).

So it would be very nice, if you can add this howto to the list of
"documents in progress".

BTW: "official" eMail for any kind of contact is: ####@####.####

Bye,
Michael