discuss: Bash Scripting Introduction HOWTO: status update

Subject: Bash Scripting Introduction HOWTO: status update
From: Francis Litterio ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2004 16:03:46 -0000

Emma Jane Hobgin, the LDP's Review Coordinator, tells me that I need to
publically state the status of the Bash Scripting Introduction HOWTO in
order to have it added back to "In Progress" list.

Currently, the Bash Scripting Introduction HOWTO is being rewritten from
scratch in Docbook XML.  I am the maintainer, but help from others is
welcome.  The HOWTO is about 85% complete.
--
Francis Litterio