discuss: Re: FYI - Review Coordination - Emma Jane Hogbin]

Subject: [Fwd: FYI - Review Coordination - Emma Jane Hogbin]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 17 Apr 2004 06:02:12 -0000

Hi all,

Just a quickie, but very important to me...

I recently let you all know about Emma taking over for me, but also
wanted to add that in addition, she is our official Technical Review
Coordinator as well.  This is a great thing because now you all don't
have to rely on just one person.  Better coverage.

THANK YOU, Emma, for agreeing to jump on board when I called, not just
for the time off, but for STAYING on the ship as well!

Tab