discuss: Emma & Tabatha - Newbie Contributor with Programing (Design) articles to submit

Subject: Re: Emma & Tabatha - Newbie Contributor with Programing (Design) articles to submit
From: "Ian Bruntlett" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Apr 2004 08:49:19 -0000

Hi Emma,

>>It would also help if you could give a bit of background information on
>>who uses these documents.
Oops. Didn't answer that bit. The documents are used by "newbies" to improve
their C++ programming skills (I've been learning C++ for years now). Is that
sufficient? In my case they act as a safe place to store expertise - I have
a disease that plays havoc with my memory. The articles that I'm submitting
help me overcome illness by acting as "external storage".

They are discussed by experts who use them as a basis for discussion.

I think it is characteristic of the ACCU (www.accu.org) to reach out to
other organisations and collaborate with them. A lot of the people who
subscribe to the accu-general ( http://www.accu.org/mail/public/lists.htm )
mailing list reveal that as well as being programmers, they are linux users
as well (varying from tinkerers to experts).

Ian
ACCU Internet Zonemaster