discuss: User Authentication Howto - license issue?

Subject: Re: User Authentication Howto - license issue?
From: "Ferg / LDP" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Apr 2004 13:20:20 -0000

> I'm trying to contact the author to see if we can
> transfer ownership of the document or at least get
> permission to allow your update to stand.

I received a prompt reply back from Peter Hernberg,
the User Authentication Howto author. The following
email allows for the transfer of ownership to
Floris Lambrechts. Floris, the document is
yours to maintain, and the current changes stand.
YOu may wish to make a comment in your next update
regarding the official transfer, and please continue
to cite Peter as the original author of the document.

Thank you.

------

   From: 	Peter Hernberg
   To: 	        Greg Ferguson
   Subject: 	Re: your LDP document
   Date: 	Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:33:51 -0400

   On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 18:48, Greg Ferguson wrote:
   > On behalf of the LDP (Linux Doc Project), I am contacting
   > you in regard to your User Authentication HOWTO. I'd like
   > to know if you are willing to bestow ownership on another
   > individual? Floris Lambrechts ####@####.####
   > is interested in taking over your document.

   That sounds fine. I do not have time to maintain the document.
   --
   Peter Hernberg

------

--