discuss: presentations with docbook HOWTO?

Subject: Re: presentations with docbook HOWTO?
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 1 Apr 2004 18:12:57 -0000

Tille,

I would love to see some documnetation on DocBook Slides

Have you seen DHTML enabled DocBook Slides.
http://trieloff.net/docbook/archive/000334.html
Very cool!

Also there an XSLT to convert DocBook Slide XML to apple's Keynote
presentation..... ;)

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook XML Validator and Transformer