discuss: K7s5a-HOWTO Copyright/License and Category

Subject: Re: K7s5a-HOWTO Copyright/License and Category
From: Sébastien ####@####.####
Date: 26 Feb 2004 15:20:58 -0000

Hello
> First, I would like to thank the authors for writing this HOWTO.
Eh glad you liked it, I got lot of feedback it was really encouraging.

> The K7s5a-HOWTO is a new HOWTO that managed to make it into the
> collection without a Copyright/License.  Has the K7s5a-HOWTO been
> reviewed?
It's not the only one, a good script using grep over them would probably
quickly draw a list.
I will update it with new stuff soon anyways.

> The HOWTO has some, probably, very useful informtation in it.  The
> content is OK as is, but I wonder if the authors would mind polishing it.
Why didn't you write to the authors?

> For one thing ECS seems to refer to the motherboard as K7S5A, so the name
> should probably be K7S5A-HOWTO,
Well, truly that's useless, most searching engines do not do the difference,
I'd like to keep the name. I do think it would be good to put it with the
other mainboards documentation, I didn't know that it existed.

> I don't know if the authors are subscribed to 'discuss', if they don't
> respond, I'm willing to email them with a summary of any comments
> that are made.
I used to be and came back for the ibOOk g4 hOwT0 ... The others are just
people who contributed, they're not related to the tldp as far as I can
recall.

Good day,

seb