discuss: K7s5a-HOWTO Copyright/License and Category

Subject: Re: K7s5a-HOWTO Copyright/License and Category
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 26 Feb 2004 02:24:14 -0000

Hi Doug,

Ironic that I'm going back and finding this message from you only today,
when a couple of days ago I happened to pop into IRC chat and stumble
into the author of this very document, "Sebfrance."

I've made the recommendations on the license, and also cc'd him into
this message as a reminder.  :D

In regards to adding a new category for "Motherboards," the HOWTO seems
appropriately located to me, but maybe I'm not experiencing things like
a new user anymore.  But you make a good point - it might encourage more
to be written.

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall