discuss: Proposal (and RFC): Mobile Phones

Subject: Re: Proposal (and RFC): Mobile Phones
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 26 Feb 2004 01:38:53 -0000

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 12:51, ####@####.#### wrote:

<snip>

> So I think that's about it.  Obviously as I continue to research, I may
> find other relevant topics to document, but this is my intended starting
> place.
> So now for some comments from others.  :)   What layout/format would be
> best?  Single HOWTO, multiple HOWTOs, a Guide, or something else yet?

Hi Jonathan,

Based on the topic coverage you summarized, it sounds like enough for a
guide.  Some of our HOWTOs are rather large scope-wise, but typically
tend to focus on more specific tasks.  It may partly depend on the
quantity of information you intend to provide.

I'll let others on the list provide their feedback.  Perhaps you could
expand your proposal into an outline and post it to the list?  Might
help give everyone a better idea.

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall