discuss: Newbie Contributor (repeated msg because it bounced)

Subject: Newbie Contributor (repeated msg because it bounced)
From: "Ian Bruntlett" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Feb 2004 11:05:06 -0000

Tabatha Marshall ####@####.#### wrote:

>    Yes, you're posting to the right list!

>   I'd do this:  since it's new work, we really want to try and have SOME
feedback.  Could you send out a second request on the list (you had the
correct email address, by the way), and give it a few more days, like
say until Friday?

>    If nobody responds, I'll take a look and get the rest of the review
process going!  No point in dragging it out indefinitely!

>    From: ####@####.#### To: ####@####.#### Subject: Re:
>Newbie contributo Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:30:56 -0600

>Subscriber  5123397592 is not a valid subscriber.  Check the number and try
>again.

I don't know anything about subscriber numbers. What are they and do I need
one in order to submit material to the LDP?

Thank you for your time,
I'll wait a bit longer for some kind of a response.

Ian Bruntlett

PS I sent this message twice because the first time it was bounced for not
having a "subject" line.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger