discuss: Re: Debian on iBook G4 howto

Subject: Re: Debian on iBook G4 howto
From: Sébastien ####@####.####
Date: 22 Feb 2004 18:09:43 -0000

Hello
> Thanks Sébastien.  I'm not sure who your intended audience is, but the
> section 'Then proceed with a normal Debain installation' could be
> expanded a bit for all those newbies out there! :-)
Yeah, but thing was, I just didn't want to document this
basically since I used a boot-floppies like install and other used the buggy
debian installer, so it'd be different, and I guess that most of it is
correctly described during the install, i never used tasksel so I would not
know what do with it, but if you want to add this, I'll be glad to add you as
an author.

seb