discuss: Re: Question about a missing HOWTO

Subject: Re: Question about a missing HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2004 19:17:30 -0000

Hi Jason,

The last we heard, Tobias Reif was working on a document called "Vim as
XML Editor," but we were recently asked to remove his work from our "In
Progress" list.  He is also not subscribed to the discussion list, if I
remember correctly, but I can locate his email for you if you need it a
nd would like to ask him about his work.

I also noted another HOWTO was proposed in February 2002 for "Using
DocBook with Vim."

I've copied this reply to the discussion list in case there is any
further information available I'm not aware of.  Unfortunately, I don't
know of any forthcoming replacements, but perhaps the folks on the
mailing list can be of more help.

Thanks!
Tab

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 12:17, Jason Carling wrote:
> What is the status of the VIM HOWTO?  It is listed as removed for
> review. What does that mean and when will there be a replacement?
>
> Jason Carling
> Techmer PM

Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com