discuss: ISBN update

Subject: Re: ISBN update
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2004 16:50:45 -0000

At 03:42 1/23/2004, Machtelt Garrels wrote:
>I see..  I feel really guilty now, I had no idea...  I apologize to all
>who got upset, I'm sorry that I didn't pick my words better.  Being a bit
>aggitated at the time and not being a native English speaker is probably
>what nicked me.

FWIW (and I'll keep this short since there will likely be 20 people posting
opinions), what I interpreted was that you didn't care whether others
thought it was a silly, pointless idea and hence the "say what you want."
Your previous messages had made it very clear that you were interested in
doing this for your own work, but someone reading the last message who did
not have a clear recollection of the entire thread could be guilty of
misunderstanding. The reader also bears some responsibility for
interpreting the content.

Don't worry about it... a simple misunderstanding, but no harm to anyone
and not 100% your fault either. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz