discuss: Compressed-TCP Sessions using SSH-like tools

Subject: Re: Compressed-TCP Sessions using SSH-like tools
From: ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2004 09:34:38 -0000

Hi Tabatha,

Le 2004-01-10 19:54:58 -0800, Tabatha Marshall écrivait :
> On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 14:45, David Lawyer wrote:
> > We have the same sort of prolems and I doubt if we can be of any help.
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 02:39:29PM +0100, Jean-Philippe Gu?rard wrote:
> > [snip]
> > > I would need your help regarding the "Compressed-TCP Sessions using
> > > SSH-like tools howto".
> > >
> > > We would like to publish a translated version of this document, but for
> > > that we need to know under what license it is distributed.
> > >
> > > + This document does not state under which license it is published.
> > > + We have been unable to reach the author e-mail adress.
> > >
> > > Could you tell us under which license you publish this document?? Do you
> > > know of any means for us to contact this document's author??
> > >
> > [snip]

> Did you try sending an email to Sebastian Schreiber ####@####.####
> I visited the site, www.syss.de, and his name is still mentioned on the
> page http://www.syss.de/4.0.html, though I can't read the language.
> There is an assistant's name listed there as well, so maybe you could
> reach him that way?

We have tried to reach Sebastian Schreiber using the address
Schreib AT SySS DOT de, but we received no anwser.

After contacting the LDP, I browsed thru his web site, and was able to
find another address to reach Mr. Schreiber:
Schreiber AT SySS DOT de

I tried contacting him using this address, and I received an automatic
reply telling me Mr. Schreiber is on vacation until January 12th. I am
now waiting to see if I will get an answer, since this new address seems
to be valid.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks for your help.

--