discuss: Revision history at end of document

Subject: Re: Revision history at end of document
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2004 03:45:48 -0000

And would you let me know if that was the ldp.dsl you processed with, or
another variant?  Just in case it makes any difference!

I still think something recent should be included at the top, but given
some of the changes a document goes through in a lifetime, I've always
liked the idea of a historical revhistory.  I want to make sure this
would work no matter which dsl/xsl I used to process.

Thanks,
Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall