discuss: Which Licenses Should LDP Recommend? GFDL

Subject: Re: Which Licenses Should LDP Recommend? GFDL
From: Randy Kramer ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2001 17:54:24 -0000

Using a robots.txt file to limit how many mirrors get indexed in search
engines like Google sounds like a very good idea!  Like Henry says, it
would limit the "pollution" on Google, and lessen the traffic to the
mirror sites.  (The LDP site, then, would have to have a good list of
mirrors and a prominent pointer to that list.)

(Just trying to register my vote!  (But not precluding any other
suggestions.))
Randy Kramer