discuss: DVD HOWTO overhaul

Subject: Re: DVD HOWTO overhaul
From: David Jao ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jan 2004 03:28:46 -0000

The existing DVD HOWTO states: "The purpose of this is to provide step
by step instructions on getting DVD movies to play in Linux...." and I
intend for any replacement HOWTO to stay within those bounds.

I will be happy to accept the assistance of your documentation (or any
other assistance), but I think overlap between our projects is easy to
avoid. It is natural to divide roles so that your HOWTO focuses on
content production and my HOWTO focuses on movie watching.

-David