discuss: Review: Vim as XML Editor HOWTO

Subject: Re: Review: Vim as XML Editor HOWTO
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jan 2004 19:50:25 -0000

Hello,

I went through the document. And seems to contain lot of useful
information. I like the scripts contained in the document. I think the
document will be a valuable addition to the TLDP datbase.

However I also think that the document is NOT very well organized, and is
lacking explanation/details in certain sections of the document. A VI guru
might be able to follow the document, but a newbie, like me, may not be
able to do so.

Maybe someone from the TLDP mailing list would like to propose a detailed
outline of how this particular document should flow, to make it easier for
the user to read.

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- DocBook XML -> HTML Convertor