discuss: Compressed-TCP Sessions using SSH-like tools

Subject: Compressed-TCP Sessions using SSH-like tools
From: ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jan 2004 15:54:48 -0000

Hello and happy new year everybody !

I am working for the French projet traduc.org as a coordinator for the
translations of howto.

I would need your help regarding the "Compressed-TCP Sessions using
SSH-like tools howto".

We would like to publish a translated version of this document, but for
that we need to know under what license it is distributed.

+ This document does not state under which license it is published.
+ We have been unable to reach the author e-mail adress.

Could you tell us under which license you publish this document ? Do you
know of any means for us to contact this document's author ?

Thanks in advance !

Best regards.

Happy new year 2004 !

--