discuss: Pinnacle DC10Plus Howto

Subject: Pinnacle DC10Plus Howto
From: dmitriy ####@####.####
Date: 23 Dec 2003 18:29:20 -0000

Good day!

With very big help of community (mjpeg.sourceforge.net) I have written
the description of use of the capture card Pinnacle DC10Plus (for Linux
RedHat9 and ASPLinux9 and other distr.) and would like that this
description was accessible and to other part of linux-community or some
other people.

http://genphys.phys.msu.ru/~dmitriy/site/mv/howto_linuxvideostudioe.html

p.s. thanks for DC10Plus.
p.s.s. sorry for my bad english
p.s.s.s. forgive me for dispatch to many addresses

Dmitriy Kuvshinov,
empl. of Moscow. St. Univ, Phys. Dept.
####@####.####

attach:

http://genphys.phys.msu.su/~dmitriy/site/mv/howto_linuxvideostudioe.html
 >>> Please, read it and send my some corrections.
 >

 > Your link to the driver website reads http://mjpeg.sf.net/. However, the
 > correct link is http://mjpeg.sf.net/driver-zoran/. This is important as
 > currently, there's no way to access the driver page from the main site.
 >
 > Apart from that, it looks pretty complete. I hope RedHat (Fedora) & co
 > will ship 2.6 kernels soon, that way this is all autodetected and most
 > of such documentation is only needed by the cutting-edge people. .
 >
 > Ronald
 >
 > -- Ronald Bultje ####@####.#### Linux Video/Multimedia
developer