discuss: Enterprise Java for Linux HOWTO

Subject: Re: Enterprise Java for Linux HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2003 03:02:08 -0000

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 03:40, ####@####.#### wrote:
> I'm interested in taking on maintenance of the EJ for Linux HOWTO:
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Enterprise-Java-for-Linux-HOWTO.html
>
> As you can see, it's pretty out-of-date.
> I've mailed the former 3 maintainers, including the one shown as
> current maintainer on the HOWTO itself, Mylene Reiners.
>
> Mylene says that she handed ownership on to someone else some
> time back, but is not sure who the current maintainer is now.
> The other two, previous authors encouraged me to go ahead, and
> one even offered to help.
>
> I've done a Google search, and can't find any other EJ for Linux
> HOWTOs around. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I could work
> out who is the current maintainer?  Or would you like me to go
> ahead and take on maintenance?

Hi Jon,

I was looking at this link:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Enterprise-Java-for-Linux-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.8 and
couldn't find the reference to EJ or Mylene Reiners.

Are those names mentioned somewhere in the document and I've missed
them?  Otherwise, it appeares Gary Meyer is the latest maintainer, with
updates by Greg Wilkins.

Let me know where you saw those other two names!

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com