discuss: 2003 System Administrator's Guide out of date

Subject: Re: 2003 System Administrator's Guide out of date
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2003 02:23:13 -0000

Hi David,

Just a quick word to let you know I've discussed this already with Alex
Weeks.  He's just recently taken over as maintainer of the document, and
we wanted to reflect that.  He's currently working on doing some
extensive updates to it, and they should be available in the new year.

We wanted to show the new maintainer, and I've cc'd Alex so that he can
consider your feedback while he makes his changes.

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com