discuss: Review of GNU/Linux Tools Summary

Subject: Review of GNU/Linux Tools Summary
From: rahul ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2003 05:35:37 -0000

Hi

I have attached a quick review.

My Profile
---------------
Name: Rahul Sundaram
Age:22
Location: TamilNadu, South India
Occupation: Linux System Administration

Agenda

I am looking forward to helping LDP have a better collection of quality
documentation in Linux.

http://www.karakas-online.de/gnu-linux-tools-summary/

A overall review of your document has been presented below. I havent done such
work before so feel free to ask for explanations if any part of my
review/critique is not clear.

consistency: The document should state the syntax first and example
second of vice versa for every command. If the command has a complicated syntax
a simplified one can be presented. I find some commands has only example, some
has only syntax and some has neither.