discuss: List of docs

Subject: Re: List of docs
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 11 Dec 2003 05:53:02 -0000

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 20:13, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> > The inprogress list is something the author has proposed before. A few
> > have draft versions attached. Some of the authors have lost interest and
> > not informed LDP of this. Markup is not the same as reviews.
>
> Perhaps you could email the authors and ask them if their document should
> be removed from the inprogress list? If you don't, who will? :)

Already on it.  :D  I've been working from the bottom, up.  I've got 12
emails sent out, and 2 responses have come back so far.  One has been
removed so far (Advanced Programming HOWTO).

I'm working on this in chunks so I'm not bombarded.  Consider that list
taken care of.

Anyone is welcome to request taking over a document on the unmaintained
list.  If you're not sure yet whether you want to maintain the doc, you
can ask for peer feedback stating your interest and ask if this would
still be a viable doc, and find out what it would take to get it back up
to speed, if required.

Just wanted to let you know!

Tab

--