discuss: Feedback on LDPWN

Subject: Re: Feedback on LDPWN
From: rahul ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2003 11:34:17 -0000

Y Giridhar Appaji Nag wrote:

>rahul wrote:
>

>>I believe that the weekly news could also be offered via email. I dont
>>

>Yes. It is posted to ####@####.#### but somehow, it doesn't appear on
>the online archives. Neither does it land in my mailbox (I am subscribed
>to ####@####.####

well. It doesnt seem to work as you already know. If there is some kind
of mailing list administrator ask them to look into this.

>>really check the sites for updates everytime and I dont see ldp weekly
>>news prominently in tldp.org. The current stuff is very good. I
>>

>It is prominent. It couldn't be more prominent than being a link in the
>left side bar under the heading "LDP Information". The News and Archives
>are linked from there.

I missed it out. It would be better put up as LDP weekly news

>Thank you. Some people don't speak till they are asked to ;-), and so, I
>thought I should.
>
>	Giridhar

Its a fact. Only the average stuff recieves large amount of feedback
because it has the potential to be better. The good and bad generally dont.

regards
Rahul Sundaram