discuss: Feedback on LDPWN

Subject: RE: Feedback on LDPWN
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2003 11:25:07 -0000

rahul wrote:
> I believe that the weekly news could also be offered via email. I dont

Yes. It is posted to ####@####.#### but somehow, it doesn't appear on
the online archives. Neither does it land in my mailbox (I am subscribed
to ####@####.####

> really check the sites for updates everytime and I dont see ldp weekly
> news prominently in tldp.org. The current stuff is very good. I

It is prominent. It couldn't be more prominent than being a link in the
left side bar under the heading "LDP Information". The News and Archives
are linked from there.

> appreciate your effort in this. You probably didnt recieve much
> feedback because everyone is satisfied with the way it is.

Thank you. Some people don't speak till they are asked to ;-), and so, I
thought I should.

	Giridhar

PS: Please do not Cc: me on this list. I am subscribed and I read most of
(if not all of) the mail.

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag                http://www.pratapgarh.com/appaji

Not that long disease, my life, but that long convalescence, my life.
The liberal-bourgeois revision, the illusion of improvement, the poison
of hope - Herzog

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics