discuss: Mirroring LinuxGazette.net

Subject: Re: Mirroring LinuxGazette.net
From: rahul ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2003 11:16:08 -0000

Rick Moen wrote:

>Quoting rahul ####@####.####
>

>>The general belief seems to be that linuxgazette.net is doing the right
>>thing. I have been hearing all the arguments from one side with no
>>be better for LDP to discuss the viewpoints presented and making a good
>>decision.
>>

>Rahul, I appreciate the vote of confidence -- and can only suggest that
>LDP send e-mail to ####@####.#### , and hope for something responsive
>back.  (All we've heard of them sending back lately, in response to
>inquiries are assertions of their alleged commercial trademark rights.)

It would be possible for LDP to mirror both of them or none for the time
being. I have a suggestion for you. If suppose you people lose the
linuxgazette trademark  you could probably run it under any other name
without affecting the mag's audience. I wouldnt mind reading it under a
different name as long as the content is good. Just something to keep in
mind

Regards
Rahul Sundaram