discuss: getting sponsorship and marketing LDP

Subject: Re: getting sponsorship and marketing LDP
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2003 14:58:50 -0000

Hello Rahul,

I like the idea. Here is what I am thinking:

Let us say if we have a HOWTO explaining Apache on RedHat. We can ask the
Apache Sever Foundation and RedHat Inc to review the HOWTO. It is good for
them and good for us.

Or similarly if there is a HOWTO on installing Covalent on Linux, we can ask the Covalent to review the HOWTO, and let
them insert an advertisement to their products in return for the review.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- HTML/XHTML/DocBook Validator