discuss: the good the bad and the ugly

Subject: Re: the good the bad and the ugly
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Nov 2003 08:07:07 -0000

Hi all,

One of our reviewers has asked that I comprise a list of 10 documents
from the collection that are out of date and need to be reviewed,
preferably 10 of the oldest.

I know I run the risk of being bombarded with mail on this, and intend
to check out the list myself, but let's just say I'm open to
recommendations.  Since many of you are so in tune with what's there, I
know I can count on you for your attention to detail!

Once I have that list ready, I'd like to solicit the help of people for
technical reviews as well.  What I was thinking of doing is having
volunteers for the tech reviews get in touch with this particular
reviewer, so that the recommendations can be shared and communicated to
the author at roughly the same time.

It's kind of a review "subproject" to try and make a dent in the older
or more outdated items, and the reviewer will contact these authors to
discuss the revisions, so the document can be refreshed and resubmitted.

Please note that I'm keeping track of all the reviews initiated by
reviewers or by other volunteers so there's no duplication of effort in
the process.

I look forward to your replies!  (I expect many!)

Thanks very much,
Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall