discuss: Re: WELCOME to discuss@en.tldp.org

Subject: RE: WELCOME to discuss@en.tldp.org
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 17 Nov 2003 06:14:06 -0000

Hari Prashanth wrote:
> start reading the kernel source code. Can anyone reply
> me with where to start reading the kernel source code
> for a better understanding of the three file systems.

Hari,

You are OT here. You should take a look at http://www.kernelnewbies.org
and join their mailing list with your questions :-)

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag                 http://www.pratapgarh.com/appaji

Controversy is wasteful, but lays things out, shows where people stand,
(or refuse to), is a necessary yardstick of opinion, and is, heavenly
compared to the alternative of being a helpless silent passive tool of
anybody loud and obnoxious who knows how to bark at some sheep. - Alfie
Costa on debian-project

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics